Wilson's Whiskers

A Kindergarten Class blog. This blog is for children, parents, educators, and friends who are interested in our class. It includes class happenings, examples of the children's work. Lots of photos!!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Here We Are


Here are Wilson's Whiskers 2005-2006. Pictured from left to right,
Front Row
Matthew, Peyton, Kathleen, Chace, Taylor, Maya, Jack D., Caleb, Alex,
Back Row
Ms. Wilson,(teacher) Jayda, Nathan, Jack M. Jaylyn, Jenny, Dr. Richardson, (principal)
Don't you think we are the greatest looking kindergarten class you have ever seen!!

Can you guess who "The Party Man" of the class is?

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Jo-Ann said...

Katie,
I was visitng Wilson's Whisker's blog and I was pleasantly surprised to see this comment from you. I remember when you were in my class. You were such a good student. I could tell that you loved to learn. You are giving your sister, Jenny, some good advice about first grade. I'm looking forward to seeing Jenny and all of Wilson's Whiskers in first grade next year. I wonder who will be in my class. Have a nice summer! I'll see you next school year, when you're in 3rd grade. Click and visit Walsh's Wallabies' Blog and leave a comment. The Wallabies and I will be very happy to hear from you.
Love,
Mrs. Walsh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home