Wilson's Whiskers

A Kindergarten Class blog. This blog is for children, parents, educators, and friends who are interested in our class. It includes class happenings, examples of the children's work. Lots of photos!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Writing Is A Way to Keep Our Thoughts Alive!



Meet Maya.
Maya used her writing workshop time today to write about doing homework and her sister, Alyssa. Take a look at her work. Not only is her writing good, her illustration is beautiful!!! Just take a look and you will be impressed. MAYA, I THINK YOUR WORK IS TERRIFIC!!


This is Matthew!

Today Matthew wrote about dinosaurs. He wrote that his favorite is the Long Neck. Matthew did an outstanding illustration to go with his story. Matthew is very artistic! I think it has something to do with being left-handed. I too am left-handed. I think it is a special gift!!!!









The writing is a little difficult to read. But, take if from me, it is good. I just love the details of his illustration. The picture seem to come alive right before my eyes! MATTHEW, YOU'RE THE GREATEST!!

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Wilson's Whiskers said...

We thank you so much for the positive comments. I am delighted that you would like to share our work. My students would love nothing more than being famous!!

I can't wait to tell them. It will make their day!!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Jo-Ann said...

The Wallabies and I agree that the students in Wilson's Whiskers class look like they're ready for first grade! Your writing is awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing you in first grade in the fall.
Love,
Mrs. Walsh and the Wallabies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home