Wilson's Whiskers

A Kindergarten Class blog. This blog is for children, parents, educators, and friends who are interested in our class. It includes class happenings, examples of the children's work. Lots of photos!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Losing teeth

In the last week, three children have lost teeth. It has been so exciting for them. A couple of others have loose teeth. At times it seems to be the only thing on their minds. I can remember when I was a child and had a loose tooth. I would wiggle it. I would pull and push on it trying to get the tooth to come out. It always seemed forever from the time I realized it was loose, to the time it would finally come out. Once it was out I was consummed with placing my tongue in the hole in my mouth. Until this week I had not thought about that time in my life in along time. It is funny, the things we remember, and the things that stir those memories.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Wilson's Whiskers said...

The tooth fairy sometimes leaves gold$1.00 coins. Sometimes the tooth fairy leaves $5.00-$10.00. The tooth fairy seems to have more money now than when I was a child!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home