Wilson's Whiskers

A Kindergarten Class blog. This blog is for children, parents, educators, and friends who are interested in our class. It includes class happenings, examples of the children's work. Lots of photos!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Big Thank You


We delivered the towels we collected to the Greater Birmingham Humane Society. Everyone working there came to see us and tell us how much they appreciated it. Nothing warms the heart better than serving others.

After a visit with the director of education I took a look at the cute puppies and kittens. There are some wonderful animals up for adoption. I only wish I had the space for more animals. I have two little dogs, Jack and Magnolia. They are so sweet and add so much to my life. I know why research shows that people who have pets are happier and live longer. They are such a joy!!

Before leaving the Humane Society, I took a quick trip through the gift shop. There are so many wonderful items for the pet lover, and the best part is that the proceeds go to the care of the animals.

If you haven't been to the Greater Birmingham Humane Society, take a ride there. You will be so impressed!!! They are located at 300 Snow Drive, Birmingham AL 35209

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Jini said...

We just wanted to say hello and that we like reading your blog. From Western Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home